Lean Cuisine Alfredo Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli  » Food  »
  • The only problem that I have with the product (and it's more me than them) is that it's a 2 step heating process
  • I've never really been a Lean Cuisine fan, so I guess I'm impressed

• by Leona Wilson

I’ve been watching my weight lately and so I’ve been trying a LOT of the different “diet dinners” in the frozen food section. One of the more tasty dinners I’ve found is the Lean Cuisine Alfredo Pasta with Chicken

and Broccoli.

Getting a frozen alfredo type dish can be hit and miss because the sauce doesn’t always do well in the frozen dinner environment. Lean Cuisine got it right here! There is enough chicken to balance out the pasta and not so much broccoli that you wonder why they put chicken on the label in the first place.

The only problem that I have with the product (and it’s more me than them) is that it’s a ...

• Lean Cuisine Alfredo Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli
      2 step heating process. I want one simple 8 minutes and it’s done rather than cook 5 minutes, stir and then cook some more! If you cook it straight through for 8 minutes or so, the pasta will
      stick together, but otherwise, the meal is great! This is how I’ve been eating it, so I can only imagine how much better it is when you actually follow the directions!

I’ve never really been a Lean Cuisine fan, so I guess I’m impressed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27901274840731/k2311a019/1.9.08