Forever Ginkgo Plus  » Health  »
  • A few weeks ago I noticed there was a promotion on Forever Ginkgo Plus in a health only store somewhere
  • It's not because I am a snob or anything,but I know better and search better about Europe made things
  • I was even more reluctant when I found that it costs double than most of the Ginkgo Biloba products I use
  • Still I bought one bottle,thinking it might really worth it
  • The best thing is that it's 100% natural,and rarely has counter indications

• by Nicholas

I have been using Ginkgo Biloba based products from quite some time now. However I usually prefer to buy them from small,local health centers that make natural medicine. A few weeks ago I noticed there was a promotion on Forever Ginkgo Plus in a health only store somewhere.

I asked about it to the seller and he told it’s from a very

big and highly respected company,and that they have great quality. I was reluctant when I heard America,I rarely trust myself in buying American products.

It’s not because I am a snob or anything,but I know better and search better about Europe made things. I was even more reluctant when I found that it costs double than most of the Ginkgo Biloba products ...

• I use.

Still I bought one bottle,thinking it might really worth it. If you used Ginkgo Biloba before,you might know that the benefits are visible,but there is no clear way to compare two separate products in terms of efficiency.

The best way to stick to one is by taking them separately,each one a few weeks. The period you feel better is the winner.

That

is why I said it is relative. Another way is swooping from time to time different products based on the same plants or benefits.

Ginkgo is great for blood circulation and memory,and it really does work. The best thing is that it’s 100% natural,and rarely has counter indications.

I felt very good during the period I used Forever Ginkgo Plus and I will use it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34901274690731/k2311a019/1.9.08