APEX 27″ TV PF 2720  » Electronics  »
  • I bought this TV several (4 or 5) years ago, after our old TV broke
  • He said, it was a newer company, but that his sister had bought one or two years prior and never had a problem with it

• by Maggie Madison

I bought this TV several (4 or 5) years ago, after our old TV broke. I wanted a larger screen for better viewing and a flat screen for less glare from the windows.

We went in to an electronics store for their after Christmas sale. This was by far the cheapest TV they had in there.

That made me a little nervous, but the sales guy actually sold us on this one. He said, it was a newer company, but that his sister had bought one or two years prior and never had a problem with it.

So, we bought it. We had some trouble finding a stand it would fit on because ...

• it is pretty big. Setting it up was pretty straight forward and we got a nice picture, even without cable.

I love the flat screen. Very minimal reflection and glare, plus it’s easier to clean. I also like that the volume/channel controls are way on top of the TV. No one can even see

them and it gives the TV a nice sleek look.

The remote is pretty good, although the buttons are big, the actual numbers and words have worn off, mostly.

I like the picture mode option: sports, movie, etc.

This TV has been well worth every penny and lasted awhile with no signs it’s dying yet. I would recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16901274680731/k2311a019/1.9.08