Air India Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I found the Air India Airlines good as I had a good experience all together
  • I actually enjoyed my flight and now I am going to explain it
  • Actually I had been with my very little baby who is just 5 months old and still I did not have any problem during the flight with my baby

• by shree

This is my story when I was returning from Birmingham to Toronto by Air Indian airlines. I found the Air India Airlines good as I had a good experience all together. I actually enjoyed my flight and now I am going to explain it.

First of all let me speak about the food, which was very tasty. Actually the food was not an old stock, which was re heated unlike the other airlines. The food cooked

was very tasty and fresh. There was no limit and a plenty of food was served. The seats were good and were feeling comfortable. Each seats had the small TV screens to give good entertainment. I hardly got my seat confirmed in Air Indian airlines, as all the seats were already booked long back. But I must thank to my cousin who got me the air ticket for the Air India airlines.

Actually all ...

• the flights of the Air India airlines are clean as I have had many flights before. And even the sitting arrangements are very good and we feel it so much relaxed even after a very long hours of flight. The toilet is clean and maintained in good condition. Actually I had been with my very little baby who is just 5 months old and still I did not have any problem during the flight with my baby. The personnel in these airlines
        are very friendly and were ready to help always. Some soft and hot drinks also were provided. Not only that we also had the choice to get the Indian food. Which was again vegetarian and non vegetarian. The rest rooms were good and clean.

I had a very nice experience in this flight and I would like to travel any where in this world by the flights of Air India. And I recommend this air India airlines.

Air India Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40901274570731/k2311a019/1.9.08