Magic Bullet As seen on T.V.
  • It doesn't take up much space at all on your countertop, it's so easy to clean, and since I've had it I haven't had one problem with it

• by Keltay

The “As seen on T. V” Magic Bullet really does work great! I absolutely love this product and I can honestly say I use it every single day.

It chops, blends, mixes, grates, etc.

all in a matter of seconds.

I’ve had my Magic Bullet for almost a year now and it actually has

encouraged me to have breakfast! I never really had time for breakfast and now I can make a healthy shake in a matter of just a few seconds.

You can even use the same cup that you make your shake in to drink with, so there’s not a whole lot of cleanup.

It doesn’t ...

• take up much space at all on your countertop, it’s so easy to clean, and since I’ve had it I haven’t had one problem with it.

You can use this item for just about any meal you’re preparing and you would be amazed at how quick and easy it is to use.

It will

actually cut out preparation time! This is a product that falls in the same category as a microwave.

It saves time, easy to use, easy to clean, and it’s simply a must have kitchen appliance.

It’s such a hot item that you can now purchase it in the home section of department stores, including Macys!

shawndi says :

Does this product work like it say`s and shows on TV? Were looking to buy one

Galega says :

This is obviously not a well - known brand. However, if handled well, it can work without any problem. You should understand that at this price range, it is really a good and worth recommending TV set.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16901274560731/k2311a019/1.9.08