Enterprise Car Rental  » Car rental  »
Winnemucca Nevada
  • I know it is a small town, but the main Enterprise should allow them more cars
  • Also, the office is located inside an auto body shop and I think they use the rental cars for people getting their personal vehicles fixed by the auto body shop
  • Like I said, the main Enterprise should allot them more cars, if that is the problem

• by jimzgrl

I have rented from the Winnemucca office of Enterprise for 2 years. I like to rent a vehicle to travel with. If it breaks down, they bring you another! Saves on repair costs of my own vehicles. While traveling in CA over Thanksgiving we had a flat tire. Called the 800 # and AAA came to change the tire!

My only

complaint with this office is they are always out of cars. I know it is a small town, but the main Enterprise should allow them more cars. Some of the businesses in town rent trucks and SUVs for weeks at a time and then there is nothing for “Joe Blow” who needs a truck for the weekend. I was told to call a month ...

• in advance to rent a mini van. Also, the office is located inside an auto body shop and I think they use the rental cars for people getting their personal vehicles fixed by the auto body shop. Which ultimately means less cars for “Joe Blow” to rent.

The ladies in the office are really nice, but they get a little flustered by the many phone calls

they receive by want-to-be renters. I’m sure they get tired of telling people they have to be put on a waiting list. I feel sorry for them sometimes. Like I said, the main Enterprise should allot them more cars, if that is the problem. I’m not sure how they work getting cars for the local office.

Overall, if you can get a car here-It’s a great office!

Enterprise Car Rental

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3901274480731/k2311a019/1.9.08