Denver the Last Dinosaur  » Movies  »
  • Denver the Last Dinosaur is one of the best cartoon characters to come out in the 80s
  • I think that Denver's friends were pretty cool
  • This is s show I recommend all children watch

• by MysticPen

Denver the Last Dinosaur is a great cartoon about a dinosaur who lives in the modern world. He is a very friendly and cute dinosaur.

I really liked this show because it was a very happy and cool show.

Denver the

Last Dinosaur is one of the best cartoon characters to come out in the 80s.

If it was not for him and his funny actions I might have been bored as a child.

One thing I remember being great about this show was the intro song and music.

The words went something like “Denver The last Dinosaur, He’s my friend and a whole lost more”.

The lyrics were simple yet had so much feeling and power in them.

I used to get ...

• Denver the Last Dinosaur
      so happy when I would come home from school and hear that great intro song.

I think that Denver’s friends were pretty cool.

They always treated Denver like one of the gang even though he was not even human.

I think this

shows that humans can be nice to other species if they really try.

If you like dinosaurs then you are going to love Denver the Last Dinosaur.

This is s show I recommend all children watch.

It’s a very good show with morals about friendship.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11901274470731/k2311a019/1.9.08