Pinky and the Brain  » Movies  »
  • Pinky and the Brain is one of the best cartoons ever
  • This show is so funny, and I really love in the intro song to this show
  • I think this is a wonderful show that everyone will enjoy a lot
  • I like how Pinky asks Brain what they are going to do that night

• by MysticPen

Pinky and the Brain is one of the best cartoons ever! This show is so funny, and I really love in the intro song to this show. The lyrics are so funny and catchy! I think this is a wonderful show that everyone will enjoy a lot.

I like how Pinky asks

Brain what they are going to do that night.

And Brain always replies:” The same thing we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world!” I think this is a very funny and classic line said by the big headed mouse Brain.

Just in case you were wondering who Pinky ...

• and the Brain are they are two tiny mice who want to take over the world.

One is tall skinny and dumb, the other is short fat and has a huge head.

Pinky is the dumb mouse, and Brain is the super smart mouse.

If you like mice, and funny animation then

you will probably love Pinky and the Brain.

Pinky and the Brain is a show that both young and old can enjoy and laugh at.

I think that their plots and plans to take over the world are very funny and creative.

And it’s funny how every night, they plot to take over the world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11901274450731/k2311a019/1.9.08