Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas  » Movies  »
  • I think Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a very cool and creative movie
  • Johnny Depp did an amazing job of acting in the film as well

• by MysticPen

I think Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a very cool and creative movie. I also think it’s pretty scary to see how drugs can affect you.

I mean I’ve never done hard drugs before and by the looks of what happened in this movie, I never will

do them! Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a very weird movie.

Johnny Depp did an amazing job of acting in ...

• the film as well! he was amazing and really did a good job of acting like he was high as a kite.

But maybe he was high off something during the movie! That would of been very funny.

But if he was not high I think he is the

best actor alive, since he looked very high and drugged out!

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a really weird movie.

I think that if you like drugs and really weird stuff you will like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

So go rent or buy it today, it’s worth the money!

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    Andrew Leither says :

I have not seen this movie but i like the sound of it. Fear and Loathing in La Vegas. It will mess with your mind and really make you see the world through the eyes of a drugged out junky and really think your life through. It makes sense and I read the review several times and it reflects nicely with the movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11801274260531/k2311a018/1.8.08