Art Lesson’s at Drawspace.com  » Education  »
  • My son has recently taken to enjoying drawing and I thought it would be good to find him some sort of advanced art lesson's to expand on his basic knowledge

• by sadonna

In home schooling my kids I am always looking for things to enrich and accompany their main subjects. One of the basic classes I can remember taking in school was art. My son has recently taken to enjoying drawing and I thought it would be good to find him some sort of advanced art lesson’s to expand on his basic knowledge.

In my search for supplies one day I stumbled

across a web site called drawspace. It offers detailed lesson instructions on how to draw.

I was amazed at how simplified and detailed the instructions were that anyone could learn how to draw using their web site. The lesson’s are free to view on the internet web site of WWW.

drawspace. com if you want to download them it only cost twenty five dollars for a three month subscription which is dirt cheap ...

• in my book for such a great site and a wealth of information.

You can learn to draw people, animals, and landscapes from this web site. There are specific details on how to do eyes, noses, hands and anything else most of us have problems with normally so you can practice until you master it.

The lesson’s are broke down into beginner, intermediate and expert levels. I have never seen a

site that was so well laid out and easy to use.

Since we started using the site my son’s drawing has dramatically improved. One of my daughters has also started taking up learning to draw because of the way the lessons are laid out she can draw something relatively quick and efficiently.

The designer of the site was defiantly a genius and a blessing to all home schooled kids wanting to learn more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50801274110531/k2311a018/1.8.08