Hershey’s Kisses  » Food  »
  • The chocolate is so rich and delicious as it melts in your mouth that you normally find it hard to stop at just one or at least I do
  • I like the fact that I can easily fit them into my pocket
  • I try to keep a bag of Hershey's Kiss's around all the time because I love the taste of chocolate
  • I know that sounds weird but the recipe for the migraine headache pills calls for excessive amounts of caffeine so maybe it's the combination of caffeine in the Pepsi and chocolate

• by sadonna

Hershey’s makes a type of candy called a Hershey’s Kiss. They come individually wrapped in colored aluminum foil with a paper tag saying they are Kiss’s.

The chocolate is so rich and delicious as it melts in your mouth that you normally find it hard to stop at just one or at least I do.

I like the fact that I can easily fit them into my pocket.

I

try to keep a bag of Hershey’s Kiss’s around all the time because I love the taste of chocolate.

Maybe it is because I am a woman, but there is something in chocolate that is like a miracle drug.

When I get depressed I crave more chocolate than when I am not.

I don’t know why but chocolate is a comforting food.

I have found that by eating some chocolate, drinking ...

• a glass of Pepsi and taking two acetaminophen together somehow help my migraine headaches when I get them.

I no longer get migraines that last three or four days and make me unable to do anything but lay in bed if I just eat a little extra chocolate.

I know that sounds weird but the recipe for the migraine headache pills calls for excessive amounts of caffeine so maybe it’s the

combination of caffeine in the Pepsi and chocolate.

Either way I don’t care as long as it helps.

So maybe I use my headaches as an excuse to buy more Hershey’s Kisses but I sometimes just can’t seem to help myself because of how delicious they really are, and I can divide up the bag to make them last without worry that they will become dried out because of how they are wrapped.

Hershey's Kisses

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27801273990531/k2311a018/1.8.08