Butter Ball Turkey  » Food  »
  • However one of the things I like about a Butter Ball turkey is the fact that they put a thermometer in all of their turkey's and they have a very neat strap attached to the turkey legs to aid you in picking it up especially when it is hot
  • It reduces the time necessary for cooking the turkey and keeps the juices in next to the bird making it delicious

• by sadonna

Like most American families we traditionally purchase a turkey at least once a year. I’m not sure of how we decided but for our family we eat turkey every Thanksgiving and Ham for Christmas.

We have tried most brands of turkey available in our local supermarket but my personal favorite is the Butter Ball

brand of Turkey.

Some would say a turkey is a turkey, and in some ways they are right.

However one of the things I like about a Butter Ball turkey is the fact that they put a thermometer in all of their turkey’s and they have a very neat strap attached to the turkey ...

• legs to aid you in picking it up especially when it is hot.

That may not mean much to some but it does to me.

There is nothing I hate more than trying to figure out how to pick up the turkey with out burning myself or dropping it so the strap just makes

it easy.

If cooked properly any turkey unless it is an old turkey, can be moist and juicy.

These days the easiest way to prepare a turkey is to use an oven bag.

It reduces the time necessary for cooking the turkey and keeps the juices in next to the bird making it delicious.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27801273970531/k2311a018/1.8.08