Danish Butter Cookies  » Food  »
  • You see I love the rich flavor of the Danish Butter Cookies and I typically only get them once a year, which makes them even more special
  • I like the decorative tins they come in because I can reuse the tins for other things latter on because of how durable they are
  • It is one treat I look forward to every year no matter what I know the quality is great and they will always have delicious tasting cookies no matter what

• by sadonna

One of my favorite gifts I got for Christmas this year was two tins of the Danish Butter Cookies. That may seem odd to some people.

I however like some of the simplest things in life more than the expensive gifts people give.

You see I love the rich

flavor of the Danish Butter Cookies and I typically only get them once a year, which makes them even more special.

I like the decorative tins they come in because I can reuse the tins for other things latter on because of how durable they are.

My favorite cookie ...

• in the tin is the ones shaped like a pretzel.

They are topped with additional sugar not that they are not already sweet enough, because believe me they are.

When I open the tin I can’t seem to resist the urge to eat all of the pretzel ones first.

I wish they had more of the pretzel ones in the tins than they do but either way they are still great.

It is one treat I look forward to every year no matter what I know the quality is great and they will always have delicious tasting cookies no matter what.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27801273960531/k2311a018/1.8.08