Coby MP-C853 MP3 Player  » Electronics  »
  • For Christmas this year I bought my son a Coby MP-C853 MP3 Player
  • No one else in the family likes listening to the same type of music so I thought this would be a great gift for him
  • It is so simple I think a five year old could operate it
  • Overall this is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone

• by sadonna

For Christmas this year I bought my son a Coby MP-C853 MP3 Player. He likes Japanese music and can only find it on the internet. No one else in the family likes listening to the same type of music so I thought this would be a great gift for him.

My son is not very responsible when it comes to CD’s so he is always scratching them

or he constantly breaks his CD players. That is one of the many reasons I thought a Coby MP-C853 MP3 Player would solve several problems.

He could download his music on it without having to carry around CD�s. He can change out songs when he gets board of them and best of all he can use head phones so I don’t have to listen to his music and it is small enough to carry with him where ever he goes.

Since it uses a AAA battery I bought him a pack of rechargeable batteries for it so he could always have a constant supply of music with him which makes every happy when we go on long trips The Coby MP-C853 is a basic model USB stick MP3 player but it seems to be easy ...

• Coby MP-C853  MP3 Player
      to use. We were able to download songs onto it using Windows Media Player.

It has 512 mb of capacity which means it will hold approximately 120 songs depending on their length and file type. The Coby MP-C853 comes with the USB cable but will plug directly into any USB port.

It is so simple I think a five year old could operate it. The control buttons are

on the front for sound volume and changing between songs.

It has a loop that will allow you to attach it to a rope to hang it around your neck. One of the big aftermarket items available for MP3 players are the leather cases but my personal favorite is the one for the arm band.

Overall this is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone.

Coby MP-C853 MP3 Player

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16801273950531/k2311a018/1.8.08