Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street  » Movies  »
  • I think Johnny Depp did a great job of playing the part of Sweeny Todd

• by MysticPen

Sweeny Todd was such a great movie! I saw it at the Prescreening. It was a very dark and very musical and funny film all at once! I think Johnny Depp did a great job of playing the part of Sweeny Todd.

I also think everyone else did a great

job of acting as well! I think that Sweeny Todd was a very dark and cool character.

Oh yeah and the singing by Johnny Depp was impressive! I never even knew that he sang! But I was very pleased with his singing.

He really did a great job of singing ...

• in the movie.

I also think that everyone did a great job of singing in the movie! I also think that all the singing in the movie was great.

Sweeny Todd was dark and kind of bloody but it was also very funny at some points and really cool! I

think this is a great movie, and it really shows us a really good depiction of what revenge is.

I liked the music in the film as well.

And the ending was very good and surprise! This movie is the worth the money! Go see Sweeny Todd is the theater today!

Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11801273910531/k2311a018/1.8.08