Windows Media Player  » Software  »
  • I think Windows Media Player is a pretty good media player
  • The only thing I don't like , like I said is that it sucks up a lot of memory

• by MysticPen

I think Windows Media Player is a pretty good media player. I mean the software looks cool and makes mp3’s sound good.

But the thing is that it takes up a lot of memory and can make your computer crash if you leave it open to long or if you

load to many songs into it at ones.

Windows Media Player is the standard music and video playing software you get with a PC.

It’s really cool, and I think that people will like it because it’s very useful.

The only thing I don’t like , like I said is ...

• that it sucks up a lot of memory.

If it wasn’t for this, I would think it was a great piece of software.

Other than that the music and videos sound great on Windows Media Player.

I just think this newer versions of it look to fancy and suck up to

many resources.

I think that if they made the program a little more simple and just concentrated of making it play media well, instead of making it look really fancy and cool it would be a really good program.

I will like Windows Media Player, but I think it could be better.

Windows Media Player

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30801273680531/k2311a018/1.8.08