Super Mario Galaxy
  • When my wife is playing, I find myself watching just so I can see the colorful effects

• by Steve

When it comes to video games, you can’t go wrong with anything that has Mario in it. Nintendo Wii’s game Super Mario Galaxy is proof of this.

The concept behind this game is pretty much the same as every other Mario game you would expect to play. Mario has

to go through a bunch of worlds in an effort to rescue Princess Peach. And, along the way, he runs into plenty of familiar characters from his other games.

The cool thing about this one is, in the 3-D world, you’re able to do pretty much everything, including walking ...

• upside down. When my wife is playing, I find myself watching just so I can see the colorful effects. Of course, unlike other Mario games, if I want to help her out, I can.

Since you’re using the Wii controller to play it, you’re also getting quite a bit

of exercise too. Between pointing and moving my arms back and forth, it’s not unusual for me to be a bit sore when I’m done playing.

If you’re looking for a gift or just want a game for yourself, this is a Nintendo Wii game you should look at.

Super Mario Galaxy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28801273640431/k2311a018/1.8.08