Interview with a Vampire
  • I thought it was very creative how the vampire tells the reporter the whole story while we see what he is telling
  • Also I think that Brad Pitt and Christian Slater did a great job of acting as vampires
  • I enjoyed all the piano playing in the film as well

• by MysticPen

Interview with a Vampire was a great vampire movie! I thought it was very creative how the vampire tells the reporter the whole story while we see what he is telling. Also I think that Brad Pitt and Christian Slater did a great job of acting as vampires.

The movie was very dark

yet funny at times! It’s a very good storyline.

The vampire played by Brad Pitt feels bad about killing to drink blood, so he ends up eating rats instead.

He does not think a vampire must kill to survive.

The other vampire played by Christian Slater says once you a vampire you are ...

• a killer, and that is is only natural to kill for blood.

I think that the story is very entertaining and dark.

I really liked the part of the movie when Armaondo shows up.

I think he was a really cool vampire and he was very faithful to others of his kind.

One thing

that really stood out about this movie was the emotion in the film.

Vampires seem to be very emotional creatures, and they also like to make music.

I enjoyed all the piano playing in the film as well.

This movie was both scary and entertaining.

I think that any vampire movie fan will love it!

Interview with a Vampire
    Azriel says :

This movie is a classic It probably is one of the first few “serious” vampire movie I have watched and liked, of course the original dracula was an exception. The story of this movie (or book) was really stitched together, Vampires are powerful yes, but they too are governed by their own laws and boundaries that most would not even consider back in the days as we only have fears and not weapons against vampires. This is a good fictional book that was able to sort of inject a few realities here and there.

IC Dugan says :

This is indeed one of the vampire movies that I see as close to real vampires. First, vampires don’t sparkle in sunlight That is why this movie is my favorite especially it has the two of the best male actors I appreciate how it has shown that vampires are not the perfect beings people generally think of them and how they are not all scary and evil. They have their own emotions and reasoning and they don’t kill for the mere taste of blood. So I must say that this movie is timeless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11801273600431/k2311a018/1.8.08