The Shadow
  • The Shadow is a very interesting character because he can disappear and then fight his enemies without them being able to see him
  • I think it's really cool to see how The Shadow used to be a very evil man who did not do good deeds towards others

• by MysticPen

The Shadow is a very good super hero movie. I never knew what The Shadow was.

But when I finally saw this movie I must say that I loved it a lot.

This movie is very good and I really do think that Alec Baldwin did a great job

of playing The Shadow.

The Shadow is a very interesting character because he can disappear and then fight his enemies without them being able to see him.

I really like how he laughs and tells the bad guys that The Shadow knows what they have been doing.

He also ...

• let’s them know that they can’t hide from him.

I really did like the whole storyline in The Shadow.

I think it’s really cool to see how The Shadow used to be a very evil man who did not do good deeds towards others.

He uses magical powers to

use telepathy and to be able to change his appearance and also cloud the minds of men.

If you like dark heros like Batman then I am sure you will also enjoy The Shadow.

For there is one man who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men… The Shadow Knows!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11801273590431/k2311a018/1.8.08