Littlest Pet Shop Whirl-Around Playground  » Baby care  »
  • The thing I like about the playground is there are so many things for her to do with her pets
  • Overall though, this is a great toy for kids and one I know I've enjoyed playing with as well

• by Steve

Our daughter absolutely loves the Littlest Pet Shop Pets so one of her Christmas presents this year was the Littlest Pet Shop Whirl-Around Playground. So far, she’s played with that for hours and it might even be one of her

favorite toys ever.

The thing I like about the playground is there are so many things for her to do with her pets. The merry-go-round is activated simply by putting a pet�s magnet on the top and she enjoys sending her ...

• pets down the slide. And, there aren’t many small pieces to worry about losing or being swallowed.

The Playground comes with a little mouse and you can send it through an obstacle course. This, however, is a little tougher to do

than you would think it would be because the lever keeps getting stuck. If I have any complaints, it would be this.

Overall though, this is a great toy for kids and one I know I’ve enjoyed playing with as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54801273490431/k2311a018/1.8.08