National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation  » Movies  »
  • But, the series of unfortunate events that befall the family (ranging from their tree catching on fire to Clark not getting his Christmas bonus check) definitely keep this movie entertaining
  • In fact, several of his relatives remind me of some aunts and uncles I know
  • Overall though, if you're looking for a good film for the holiday season, this is definitely one I would recommend to you

• by Steve

I’m not sure about most people, but my holiday season isn’t complete without watching National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.

Of all the Vacation movies starring Chevy Chase, this is the only one that actually has the Griswold family staying home for

their vacation. But, the series of unfortunate events that befall the family (ranging from their tree catching on fire to Clark not getting his Christmas bonus check) definitely keep this movie entertaining. In fact, several of his relatives remind ...

• me of some aunts and uncles I know. In fact, I’ve had a few Christmases like the one they experienced.

The only disappointing thing about this movie is it is the only film that doesn’t keep the entire family together.

While most of the characters are the same, the kids are definitely not the same kids from the other three films.

Overall though, if you’re looking for a good film for the holiday season, this is definitely one I would recommend to you.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11801273470431/k2311a018/1.8.08