Glynis Has Your Number by Glynis McCants  » Books  »
  • I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in learning more about themselves and others

• by Frank Bartolomeu

I was given this book as a Christmas gift by my brother and his wife. This book was a very welcomed surprise, since I had been interested in Numerology for some time.

My first observation was how beautiful this hard cover book was. Its warm, relaxing colors, along with Glynis’s attractive face in the middle of the front cover, all

added up to a very classy looking book.

The content was perfectly laid out and easy to read. You don’t need to be some type of scholar to understand it. All the techniques are put forth in a manner that anyone can apply them immediately after reading them. I was doing Numerology readings for my family and friends on the ...

• same day of receiving it.

There are no fillers or pictures in this 230+ page book, just extremely well written information along with some charts. I have proven to skeptics that I meet, or already in my life, that indeed Numerology does work by using the teachings I have learned in the book. Even I have been pleasantly surprised as

to how accurate this material is.

I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in learning more about themselves and others. It has genuinely helped me find more peace and love in my own life as well as more enlightenment. I have also been able to help others, which has been very heartwarming. By the way, I’m a Life Path Number 2.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17801273280431/k2311a018/1.8.08