Britney Spears  » Music  »
  • Talking about Britney Spears, well she has a pretty face but I don't like her voice
  • Although I don't like the way she sings, but I liked two of the songs she popularized

• by clowdine

Talking about Britney Spears, well she has a pretty face but I don’t like her voice. She may be famous because she is good at dancing but I would rather listen to Mandy Moore who is also a contempory young singer. Mandy can also do Ballad. Britney has only one song that I liked

and that was also when I liked her voice for the first and last time. It is the song, “Everytime” which she recorded in 2003 as included in the album “In the Zone”.

She sounds a bit reserved and gentle as what a woman should be in that song. What I hate about her voice in ...

• all the other songs is whenever she tries to hit a note as low as she can, her voice becomes manly or it seems to me like a roar.

She knows how to sing because I have never heard her fall out of tune but all I wanted to hear from her is a woman’s voice, that’s all.

Although

I don’t like the way she sings, but I liked two of the songs she popularized. One would be “Everytime” and the other is “Sometimes”. Those have wholesome messages unlike most of her songs which are naughty and not good for kids to sing along with. Some songs that I may cite as examples are: “Boys” and “Toxic”.

Britney Spears

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14801273270431/k2311a018/1.8.08