Jack Russell Terrier  » Pets  »
  • I would definitely encourage you to get one because they are loving and caring and dogs are always by your side whenever you need a friend
  • I strongly recommend you pick up a Jack Russell Terrier if you ever feel lonely and most of them live long lives of fourteen to twenty-one years

• by Matt

I have a Jack Russell Terrier at home named Bali. She is a beautiful dog and is one of the sweetest dogs you’ll ever meet.

She cuddles all the time with our family and is very nice.

She does have a major limp in her back right leg though (and is starting to get

limps in other legs too) so she is not very active.

She is also eight years old.

She did have some territorial issues when we got a new baby German Shepherd-Black Lab mix and she did bite him but he was asking for it when he tried to take her raw hide.

The dog ...

• is a great family pet though and is a relatively small dog so they are pretty easy to take care of.

I would definitely encourage you to get one because they are loving and caring and dogs are always by your side whenever you need a friend.

I strongly recommend you pick up a

Jack Russell Terrier if you ever feel lonely and most of them live long lives of fourteen to twenty-one years! These great pets will always cheer you up! I have also had a Poodle Jack Russell Terrier mix and he was also a great dog so Jack Russell Terriers will always be my favorite dogs.

Jack Russell Terrier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29801273050331/k2311a018/1.8.08