Sticky Lips Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Rochester NY
  • This was one of the best Barbecue restaurants that I have been to in a very long time
  • My husband ordered the beef ribs and they were delicious

• by Katie Ricotta

This was one of the best Barbecue restaurants that I have been to in a very long time. We went on a very busy Saturday night and were seated very quickly. The owner came up to our table and was extremely attentive and personable.

They have a very large menu that has everything from fried chicken to beef ribs.

They have three different sauces to chose from.

There were also a lot of different appetizers and homemade sides. The baked beans are not to be missed.

My husband ordered the beef ribs and they were delicious! They have a B52 bomber plate that contains pulled pork ribs and brisket. You might need to split that ...

• with someone! That is a lot of food.

We had a great waitress that was very fast. She was handling a lot of tables at the same time but had time for us and got everything that we needed quickly.

The restaurant had family pictures on the walls and was decorated with posters from WW2. My only

complaint is that it was very loud.

I had a hard time hearing my companions. There was also not much room to walk between tables.

The waitresses had to move chairs a few times to get through. Anyone who visits or lives in Rochester needs to go there.

Don’t miss their homemade deserts or Uncle Franks Chicken!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7801272990331/k2311a018/1.8.08