Hair treat hair shine  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was really having problems regarding my hair

• by ennylance

I was really having problems regarding my hair.It was really so dry and as if it is not comb.I have used a lot of products which makes my hair really beautiful but if hours had passed by it looks again dry so I am really tired of having products that cannot maintain my

hair beautiful.I am finding ways to help me with my problems about my hair and it really is good to have a product like Hair Treat Hair Shine for it solves my problems with my hair.

I am reviewing about a product which I use to have my hair look shiny, silky and smooth.

• I have a really dry and look unhealthy hair. I really do not know what to do with it but then my mother have given this hair shine which she bought in Watson personal care store.

It is easy to use you should just apply this with few drops and massage thoroughly through your

dry hair. It’s really easy to use and you can carry this in your kit so that if ever your hair is really not good then you can apply it anywhere w/c I do to make my hair manageable and stylish.This product gives you a smoother and shinier hair that you can imagine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31801272850331/k2311a018/1.8.08