Biore Pore Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Biore because it wasn't any more expensive then other brands, and the product looked good
  • I know, you really can't tell how a product looks inside the package, but I tried it none the less
  • I love when a product actually does what it is supposed to do

• by D.K.

I haven’t purchased many Biore products, however I was looking for a scrub that might help with my face. I was having breakouts, and painfully clogged pores. I bought Biore because it wasn’t any more expensive then other brands, and the product “looked” good.

I know, you really can’t tell how a product looks inside the

package, but I tried it none the less. It didn’t take me long to fall in love with it.

It was cooling and refreshing. It made me wake up and it felt amazing.

My husband who needs to wash his face due to black heads and breakouts, but hates to do it because we haven’t found ...

• a product he likes, loved this one. Now we fight over it!

It is one of those products that leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.

But more then that it also helps to unclog your pores and to leave you looking clean. I love when a product actually does what it is supposed to do.

This

is one such product. It is wonderful.

Additionally it is reasonably priced and good for many skin types, especially those prone to breakouts or clogged pores. It has helped reduce black heads around the nose and my skin feels lots better.

It no longer hurts from clogged and painful pores. Plus it looks much better too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31701272780631/k2311a017/1.7.08