Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
  • The new cover girl lash blast mascara is amazing
  • I've been using cover girl cosmetics for years and I have to honestly say that by far this is the best product they have ever made
  • Cover Girl is always coming out with the best cosmetics and the most interesting ones

• by angela_easley1985

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

The new cover girl lash blast mascara is amazing!! I’ve always had trouble with mascara clumping my eyelashes together or making me look like a street walker. But when I purchased the new cover girl lash blast mascara I was thrilled with the results.

The new brush is double the

size of any regular mascara brush and it has little rubber bristles to separate your lashes as it lengenths them.

It gives me full, long and clump free lashes every time I use it.

I hope they continue to make this brand of mascara because I don’t ever want to use ...

Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31701272660631/k2311a017/1.7.08