LaMer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been using LaMer for about 3 months now & I cannot believe the results that I have seen

• by Chase

I have been using LaMer for about 3 months now & I cannot believe the results that I have seen. I have extremely sensitive skin & I have to be very careful what I put on my face. Otherwise, I will break-out. I use the entire LaMer

skin care line & it is fabulous!!

The cleansing gel really gets your face clean & makes it feel so refreshed. The smell of honeysuckles is a real eye-opener to your senses. It also doubles as a make-up remover. After washing, splash the radiant infusion on your face.

• The radiant infusion makes your skin look bright & even. It feels amazing!!

The lifting face serum & the lifting intensifier does just that…it’s like a mini-face lift in a bottle! Great to use everyday, or you can save to use for special occasions.

The eye concentrate is phenomenal! It

comes with this applicator that has a silver-tip that actually cools the skin around your eyes.

Last, but certainly not least is the the Creme De LaMer moisturizing creme. Your skin will be instantly hydrated after use. I most definitely recommend this product!! You will not be disappointed!

Shellie bailor says :

I recently received a sample of Lamer moisturizing cream and I love it it goes on so soft and smells great and it fades away my wrinkles to make me look younger.

Emily says :

LaMer moisturizing creme works wonders for my dry, sensitive skin. I received it as a gift and will definitely be repurchasing. My favorite product LaMer makes

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31401271830731/k2311a014/1.4.08