Equate Brand baby wipes  » Baby care  »
  • The only thing about the equate wipes that I don't like is they flake little pieces off and then I'm stuck not only cleaning the mess but also picking off little pieces of baby wipes that was left behind
  • The one thing that I like about equate brand baby wipes is the price

• by angela_easley1985

The equate brand baby wipes are a good baby wipe. I wouldn’t say great but I will say good.

I can compare the equate wipes to Huggies wipes, they are thick and have grooved designs for better cleaning.

The only thing about the equate wipes that

I don’t like is they “flake” little pieces off and then I’m stuck not only cleaning the mess but also picking off little pieces of baby wipes that was left behind.

The one thing that I like about equate brand baby wipes is the price.

They are ...

• very affordable and as a mother of two children, price is very important.

I would say I buy equate brand baby wipes 7 out of 10 times, just because they are cheap.

The wipes come in scented and unscented for sensitive bottoms.

I’ve used both

scented and unscented and have the same opinion on both.

But I guess if you are looking for a cheap baby wipe brand then I would suggest using equate.

If you can deal with picking little pieces of wipes off your babies bum then you will like the equate brand.

Equate Brand baby wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54401271820731/k2311a014/1.4.08