Luvs diapers  » Baby care  »
  • I love the conveneince of luvs, I know that babies will be comfortable and dry as long as they have a luvs on
  • My hope is that Luvs has pull-ups so I can continue using the brand I know and trust

• by angela_easley1985

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Luvs diapers are not only one of the cheapest diapers on the market but they are one of the highest quality diapers on the market. I have two small children that wear luvs diapers.

Having two kids in two different sized diapers was sort of a dilemma because diapers can be expensive.

My solution: buying luvs!!

For the price of one package of Huggies or Pampers, I can buy two packages of luvs.

They come in all the sizes needed for your growing baby.

They are not only cheap, they are leak proof!! No more worrying about baby “soaking” through their diaper when you are out running your errands.

I love ...

• the conveneince of luvs, I know that babies will be comfortable and dry as long as they have a luvs on.

Luvs diapers come in cute Blues Clues designs so they can be worn by a girl or boy.

The straps on the diapers are easy to use, no ripping or tearing off when you are diapering

a wiggly baby.

I love using Luvs diapers and I will continue to use them as long as I have a child in the diaper stage.

My hope is that Luvs has pull-ups so I can continue using the brand I know and trust.

Luvs diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54401271810731/k2311a014/1.4.08