Dell Inspiron 530S  » Computers  »
  • I would highly recommend this computer to anyone who is looking for a great computer at an affordable price
  • The unit was ordered from Dell's website, and it was also a very good experience

• by Bill Robinson

I just purchased this computer less than 1 month ago. So far, so good.

It is a very fast machine that runs very quietly and efficiently.

I ordered it with Windows XP, and it has been very satisfying thus far.

I upgraded from a Dell Inspiron computer,

and the new Inspiron works much better and far more efficiently than the Inspiron.

I would highly recommend this computer to anyone who is looking for a great computer at an affordable price.

It was very easy to set up, everything has worked like a charm, and thus far ...

• I have no concerns over the unit.

The unit was ordered from Dell’s website, and it was also a very good experience.

I placed the order on Tuesday, and I had the new computer on Thursday.

How’s that for turnaround time! Dell’s website made it very easy to first

choose the unit I wanted, but then also how I wanted the unit customized for my needs.

The only upgrades I made were for a faster processor and for more memory, and I am glad I made both choices.

To anyone who’s looking to upgrade computers, I would highly recommend a Dell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19301271530431/k2311a013/1.3.08