War movie
  • All in all I would recommend this movie to any action movie lover

• by Crystal

The movie War starring Jason Statham and Jet Li is an action packed thriller that is very intense. I just watched this movie recently and found it to be very worthwild.

There are so many twists and turns that it will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Ever since I saw the

movie the Transporter 1 and 2 with Jason Statham I have been a huge fan of his and I feel he brings a very pronounced presence to any action movie he is in.

Also Jet Li brings to the film a very outstanding presence his moves are phenomenol as they are in all his ...

• movies if you liked him in any of his other action movies you’ll love him in this one.

All in all I would recommend this movie to any action movie lover.

It’s got everything that an action movie lover could desire all in one movie.

It has car chases, police action, murder, gang violence,

kidnapping the whole gammet.

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time wondering what was gonna happen next.

I compare this movie to be in the same categories as The Transporter 1 and 2, Rush Hour, and Crank.

This movie is sure to please anyone who enjoys a great intense action packed movie.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11301271400431/k2311a013/1.3.08