Zicam  » Medicine  »
  • I am a housewife and I am a healthy woman, but my only problem is my poor immunity system
  • I was fed up of my poor health condition and at any cost I wanted to get rid of this cold allergy or cold infection or whatever it is
  • It is really and amazing product which has impressed me a lot
  • I would like to highly recommend these tablets for all the people who are facing the situation like me as I said in my story
  • Believe me these are the best medicines for allergic cold symptoms

• by shree

Actually before I tell anything about the Zicam tablets which I used I would like to tell about my history. I am a housewife and I am a healthy woman, but my only problem is my poor immunity system. Actually I catch the cold infection very easily during the sudden change in the weather conditions and also when there is a lot of dust or pollution around me. I used to do the job 2 years ago.

And in those days I had to walk on the roads where there was a lot of pollution and dust in the environment. So

this led me to catch the cold infection very frequently, that is. once in a weak.

I was fed up of my poor health condition and at any cost I wanted to get rid of this cold allergy or cold infection or whatever it is.

Finally I met my doctor and told my entire story. Then I was prescribed to take the tablets called Zicam.

These are the tablets, which come in a small container, which contains 25 tablets. I was prescribed to take these tablets every day before I go to bed. And after a month of time one ...

• Zicam tablet for 2 days.

I followed the prescription. After some time I was again perfectly all right as I used to be before. Just after a weak of time all the cold signs such as sore throat, stuff nose and itchy nose and so on’were completely gone and I felt very much relaxed.

And after some 10 to 15 days of the intake of these tablets made me perfectly fit and fine even in the dusty and polluted environment. And I was also able to work better and better in my office. One more important thing that I would

like to tell about this product is that the intake of these tablets will not make us feel drowsy or lazy.

We can be as active as we are usually. And these tablets have no side effects. We only need to take these tablets according to the proper dosage and that’s it.

It is really and amazing product which has impressed me a lot. I would like to highly recommend these tablets for all the people who are facing the situation like me as I said in my story. Believe me these are the best medicines for allergic cold symptoms.

Zicam

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26201271360431/k2311a012/1.2.08