Bee Movie
  • I didn't laugh much to me honest,I found the movie dull,hidden by catchy phrases

• by Nicholas

Yes. bee’s.

The most highly organized ’society’ on this planet.

Whats the downside to this when we put it in people perspective? Well thats what you’ll find out if you’re going to watch this movie.

The story is about a little bee that is a member of a hive,a satirized people drone ’society’ with humor and all leisure perspective except one thing,a second purpose then

to work 24/7 in honey production,the only business,food and currency in the hive.

After his long education is completed (3 days) and it’s time to pick a honey job inside the hive,he discovers that he wants something else,another purpose,another view in ‘life’.

So begins a journey outside the honey involving friendship with a human female (not romantic) ,a plot involving honey,consequences and a ...

• big splashy finish.

The story is narrowed down in time,events and in plot.

Not a bad movie ,for adults that is.

I’m sure that kids will give it a big thumbs up.

The funny thing is that i didn’t even knew that the main character is actually Jerry Seinfeld until I watched the movie and read the fact somewhere else in later days.

I didn’t laugh

much to me honest,I found the movie dull,hidden by catchy phrases.

Maybe it’s just my taste,who knows,maybe I really have lost my child humor,or maybe the world keeps getting more and more insipid.

Time for you to find out ,grab some friends or kids ,maybe both,and go watch this marvel of animation.

Cheers to you and enjoy the movie (or at least the popcorn)

Bee Movie

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11201271280431/k2311a012/1.2.08