MuchOnDemand
  • On MuchMusic, MuchOnDemand or MOD is one of my favourite t
  • One thing I don't like about the show would be the timing
  • Overall I love this show and you should check it out if you live in Canada and even if you don't live in Canada you can watch some episodes on MuchMusic AXS, on there website

• by dannyd

On MuchMusic, MuchOnDemand or MOD is one of my favourite t. v.

show.

The show includes The Daily Ten (where viewer vote, online, on four of there favourite music videos off a list and the top ten are shown throughout the show), many prizes ( viewers can enter online, call in, or just

be in the audience, to win a prize) like phones or trips.

Most of the shows celebrity guests (like Ashlee Simpson,Good Charlotte, Hilary Duff, Rihanna, 30 Seconds to Mars, Jessica Simpson and many more)come to MuchOnDemand.

My favourite episode was when Hedley was on MuchOnDemand.

Half why through the show there is ...

• the MuchNews, which tells a little bit on whats happening in the entertainment world.

One thing I don’t like about the show would be the timing.

The show airs Monday to Friday at 5pm ET (I live in British Columbia so the time it airs is 2pm PT, and school ends at 3pm

PT here).

So the only time I can watch is is during the summer or days without school.

Overall I love this show and you should check it out if you live in Canada and even if you don’t live in Canada you can watch some episodes on MuchMusic AXS, on there website.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10201271140431/k2311a012/1.2.08