Acer
2.0
  • I bought a brand new Acer computer from best buy

• by adnane

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I bought a brand new Acer computer from best buy. After a few weeks of use. I realize that the laptop was so fragile. I was afraid to break. The system crash many time. The overall appearance of the computer is horrible. They are easy to break.

The hard drive was already split into two, without my permission. Acer support line is long distance, not a 1800 number. I called 5 times so they can fix it, but they say “Our agents are helping other customers, please wait for the next available agent.”

Now ...

• let’s talk about the software. The hard drive was almost half way full of junk that acer put in the computer. If I want a computer full of junk I would just buy an old one. The junk software include acer software for wireless connection, battery life,
        and external devices options.

In conclusion, if you compare Acer products with Dell or Hp, they are way better. Not just the hardware, but the software as well. Acer laptops don’t last very long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63201271110431/k2311a012/1.2.08