American ginseng  » Health  »
  • In May 2006 I bought a baby myna as pet bird and I often let it play out of cage

• by Merlin Penn

In May 2006 I bought a baby myna as pet bird and I often let it play out of cage. When the myna felt hungry it would fly to me and twitter loudly and it often stood on my shoulders or even head. Someday it flied away and returned several days later. After a week, my skin itched and it did not stop. Two weeks

later I went to hospital and was told it was nettle rash. I probably got it from my bird.

The doctor gave me some oral medication and lotion. They were helpful but the nettle rash was still with me and bothered me a lot all that summer. And using lotion for a long time harmed my kidneys.

Nettle rash started bothering me again since this May. During ...

• one week in July the weather was quite hot and I took some American ginseng to cool myself. I felt much more comfortable and to my great surprise my nettle rash disappeared! I kept using American ginseng all the summer and basically the nettle rash didn’t pain me. My dosage was 1-3 grams per time, twice a day. I stopped taking the medicine since November
        and the nettle rash did not come back.

My conclusion is this: American ginseng can treat chronic nettle rash because it can lower our body temperature and nettle rash is often associated with hot weather. American ginseng can also promote immune system thus is very suitable for nettle rash sufferers with deficiency of immune system and that is why it works so well on me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34201271060431/k2311a012/1.2.08