Why Did I Get Married? movie
na
  • What I found interesting is just how two individuals can create so much drama between the two of them

• by BIRD

So this is my third Tyler Perry movie in less than a month Why Did I Get Married? (I pray I never have to ask myself that question) was quite interesting dare I say my favourite movie from him since I’ve started watching his stuff.I wouldn’t give the movie a 10 per se, maybe not

even a 9, 8, or 7. What I found interesting is just how two individuals can create so much drama between the two of them.

Again, he draws his inspiration from real life situations with which a large number of couples may be able to identify. Kudos to him on the plot ...

• and the actors and actresses played the roles quite well. Hadn’t seen Malik Yoba in a while (can I tell you I was crazy for this guy in NY Undercover ..sweeeeet). The Malik / Janet J pairing was pretty interesting and added a nice flavour to the movie.

It�s a good watch, and like a friend of

mine said, while he in the theatre watching the movie, he was confused as to whether he should be crying or laughing because each time he got teary-eyed , the scene would change and he would end up cracking up with laughter. I understood what he was saying when I watched the movie a few weeks ago.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11201271050431/k2311a012/1.2.08