Davi’s Pancake House Roselle IL  » Restaurants  »
1.0
609 East Irving Park Road, Roselle, Illinois
  • Another thing I noticed was that out of the two sinks, only one worked

• by Mallyse

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

There is a little breakfast restaurant in Roselle Illinois called Davi’s Pancake House. This is the most disgusting restaurant I have ever been to.

When I first walked in the front door, I stood for ten minutes waiting to be seated. There were two customers there, tables were empty, and the staff was sitting at the counter drinking coffee

and chatting. In my opinion, 8:00 in the morning is a bit early for a break.

Finally, after waiting so long to be seated, the waitress took my order. The whole staff had an impatient tone.

The floors were filthy. They looked as if they haven’t been washed in months.

I ordered a simple egg and sausage breakfast, which ...

• to my dismay, was cold. The food wasn’t even fully cooked either. You could obviously tell that the food was partly raw.

After eating I went to the restroom. The floors were even dirtier than the dining section and they were sopping wet. There were three stalls, and not one of them had toilet paper. The whole room smelled atrocious.

Another thing I noticed was that out of the two sinks, only one worked. Despite that, the only working seat ran only cold water.

Davi’s was one of the worst breakfast restaurants I have ever been to. The staff isn’t friendly and the whole place is filthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7201270990431/k2311a012/1.2.08