Old Roy Dog Food  » Pets  »
0.5
  • I bought Old Roy Dog Food, Premium Chicken with Rice, for my dogs and was not pleased
  • I was disappointed and of course could not understand why the dogs would not eat the food

• by LuckyGrl

I bought Old Roy Dog Food, Premium Chicken with Rice, for my dogs and was not pleased. My dogs eat only dry dog food, and sometimes they are picky about what they are eating.

However, they would not eat the Old Roy Dog Food.

Both dogs picked around the food and would eat a few bites but would not finish the bowl, which is unusual.

My dogs have eaten other foods which were like Old Roy and did fine.

Old Roy Dog Food is purported to be healthy,

• is reasonably priced, and is a WalMart brand, so I trusted the food would be okay and my dogs would like it.

We ended up going back to the grocery store and purchasing another brand of dog food that we knew the dogs would

eat, as they just didn’t like Old Roy Dog Food.

I was disappointed and of course could not understand why the dogs would not eat the food.

I’ve never had a reaction like this before with my dogs, and will not buy Old Roy again.

Old Roy Dog Food

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29201270860431/k2311a012/1.2.08