Lubriderm Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this product because not only is it hypoallergenic, it rapidly penetrates into my skin and leaves it feeling very fresh, smooth and plumped

• by LuckyGrl

Lubriderm makes wonderful moisturizers, and my favorite is the Moisturizing Lotion with Premium Oat Extract. I like this product because not only is it hypoallergenic, it rapidly penetrates into my skin and leaves it feeling very fresh, smooth and plumped.

I

use Lubriderm on my body, and it is really good in the winter for dry skin.

My skin needs daily moisturizing, but in the cold winter months, I get very dry without moisturizer.

With other moisturizers, I would have to reapply ...

• at least two times in order to keep my skin hydrated.

Lubriderm with Premium Oat Extract is good for the entire day.

I’m partial to cosmetics that contain herbal and/or natural ingredients, and feel that the oat kernel extract is part

of why this lotion works so well with my skin.

I have never had a reaction to this moisturizer, and my skin can be sensitive to some products.

I also trust Lubriderm, as it is a well-known brand and used by healthcare professionals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31201270850431/k2311a012/1.2.08