Kashi TLC Mediterranean Bruschetta Party Crackers  » Food  »
  • Kashi TLC Mediterranean Bruschetta Party Crackers are delicious
  • I don't like crackers that crumble in my hands

• by LuckyGrl

Kashi TLC Mediterranean Bruschetta Party Crackers are delicious. I received a coupon to get a free box from my local grocery store, and promptly retrieved my sample.

I took the crackers to work and shared with co-workers.

I

loved this cracker! The crackers are a little larger than a saltine, and I broke each in half and consumed them that way.

I also brought some muenster cheese and the combination of flavors was perfect.

The Mediterranean Bruschetta is a combination of basil, sun ripened tomato and garlic.

None of the powers were overwhelming or overdone.

The consistency of the Party Crackers is good, but they do tend to crumble as easily as a saltine.

...

• Kashi TLC Mediterranean Bruschetta Party Crackers
      In other words, they aren’t super crisp as I expected.

My co-workers gave this cracker a thumbs up.

I like what Kashi puts in the crackers: whole grains and natural ingredients.

My wish is that the crackers were

a little smaller in size and held up better before they got into my mouth.

I don’t like crackers that crumble in my hands.

All in all, I will try the other flavors of this cracker and buy the product again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27201270810431/k2311a012/1.2.08