Arm & Hammer Detergent  » Housewares  »
  • I will purchase Arm & Hammer again - a laundry detergent that smells good all day on my clothes and also can get a dirty saddle pad white in one wash is a super find

• by LuckyGrl

Arm & Hammer Essentials Mountain Rain Detergent is 2x concentrated and cleans 32 loads of laundry. I have tried several of the concentrated laundry detergents with mixed results.

One of the major differences with Arm & Hammer that surprised me is the way the Mountain Rain scent lingers long after my laundry is done.

I like that!

My family has complained that while so many laundry detergents smell good, they rarely last outside of the washing machine.

Arm & Hammer has done a good job of retaining it’s scent hours after a wash.

I put this detergent to the ultimate test by using it to wash my horse items: saddle pads, blankets,

• and boots.

The white saddle pads and the most difficult to clean, and the average laundry detergent takes two washings to get the pads white again.

Arm & Hammer cleaned all my horse laundry in one washing.

I was very impressed by that.

Mountain Rain’s packing is attractive, and the green bottle with an orange label caught

my eye in the grocery store.

The label states the product contains baking soda, natural ingredients and has no harsh chemicals.

I like that, too.

I will purchase Arm & Hammer again - a laundry detergent that smells good all day on my clothes and also can get a dirty saddle pad white in one wash is a super find!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53201270800431/k2311a012/1.2.08