Pantene Pro V
  • I like a hairspray to hold my hair so it doesn't go wild but allows my hair to breathe, move and be fluffy
  • I don't like buildup or residue on my hair, and use other treatments to combat this problem
  • I bought my spray bottle for about $4 at the local grocery store, and recommend this hairspray if you need control and a bit of shine but don't want heavy buildup or your hair looking as if it has been sprayed

• by LuckyGrl

I like a hairspray to hold my hair so it doesn’t go wild but allows my hair to breathe, move and be fluffy. I also like a hairspray that keeps my hair soft and does not buildup or make my hair brittle and dry.

Pantene Pro V Ice Shine Hairspray is a good product for what I

need.

I like the Ice Shine as each application makes my hair a bit shinier.

The hold is super - my hair stays fluffy and it moves but nothing gets out of place.

I use Maximum Hold because my hair can get wild, but this Hold is not like the ones your mom or grandmother used.

Truly ...

• my hair does not appear to be sprayed and sudden wind gusts will cause the spray to loosen.

Pantene’s done a good job of making a hairspray that doesn’t leave heavy residue or buildup, although there is some.

I don’t like buildup or residue on my hair, and use other treatments to combat this problem.

My hairdresser

has not commented about buildup since I’ve been using Pantene Pro V, and she did prior to my switching.

I bought my spray bottle for about $4 at the local grocery store, and recommend this hairspray if you need control and a bit of shine but don’t want heavy buildup or your hair looking as if it has been sprayed.

Pantene Pro V

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31201270790431/k2311a012/1.2.08