Jergens Shea Butter Skin Enriching Moisturizer
2.0
  • I enjoyed the scent which reminded me, just a little, of summertime
  • Shea Butter is an excellent emollient, and I think that Jergens is on to something
  • Jergens impressed me, and I like the ingredients

• by LuckyGrl

Jergens Shea Butter Skin Enriching Moisturizer is a decent lotion. I enjoyed the scent which reminded me, just a little, of summertime.

The smell was earthly yet had a hint of flowers.

Very, very subtle.

I like that.

I also

like the way this lotion works.

It is creamy, thick and applies easily.

The penetration is pretty good for a mid-grade lotion.

My skin readily absorbed the product and remained hydrated for about 4-5 hours.

What I applied to my ...

• hands did not last as long, but I wash my hands constantly due to the nature of my work.

Shea Butter is an excellent emollient, and I think that Jergens is on to something.

Most low to mid grade lotions

don’t work well for me, and I don’t mind paying higher prices for better products.

Jergens impressed me, and I like the ingredients.

This is a good product, although it could be formulated and re-worked so that it lasts longer and hydrates better.

Jergens Shea Butter Skin Enriching Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31201270760331/k2311a012/1.2.08