Fiebing’s Satin Sheen  » Pets  »
  • I like the fragrance, which is light and does not smell like perfume
  • My horse's tail is the hardest part to keep de-tangled, and one good application of Satin Sheen enables me to comb through with no problem

• by LuckyGrl

I purchased Fiebing’s Satin Sheen at a local tack store because it was cheaper than a leading brand. I wanted to see if Fiebing’s could hold up to the competition.

I’ve used Fiebing’s numerous times on my horse with good results.

Unlike some conditioners, Fiebing’s Satin Sheen does not become oily and make a mess.

I use it mostly on my horse’s mane

and tail, but will spray down his entire body once a week after a good bath.

I like the fragrance, which is light and does not smell like perfume.

My horse has thin fur, including mane and tail, so I don’t need a heavy duty product.

Fiebing’s adds a little bit of shine when applied and also keeps dust from accumulating.

This product ...

• states it is nontoxic and can be used on sensitive skin so it’s good for my horse.

He has never been bothered by an application.

My horse’s tail is the hardest part to keep de-tangled, and one good application of Satin Sheen enables me to comb through with no problem.

Fiebing’s does not work as well as name brand conditioners/detanglers, but it is

a good product.

I really can appreciate a product that does a decent job, doesn’t have a strong smell (who wants their horse to smell like perfume? I don’t) and costs half of what the competitors do.

I would purchase Fiebing’s again.

I may not choose it for the show ring, but for schooling and grooming at home, Fiebing’s Satin Sheen is a good product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29201270640331/k2311a012/1.2.08