Harlem Furnature Bloomingdale IL  » Furniture  »
Bloomingdale, Illinois
  • If your looking for a store that sells quality furnature and has great service, I recommend the Harlem Furnature Store in Bloomingdale, Illinois
  • I noticed that they were very informative and could answer any question I brought to their attention
  • I bought into every protection plan they had, only because it was a good deal
  • The amount of time and effort that the employees put into my purchase while still respecting my privacy, was amazing

• by Mallyse

If your looking for a store that sells quality furnature and has great service, I recommend the Harlem Furnature Store in Bloomingdale, Illinois. (known as The Room Place)

I went to get new furnature to redecorate my bedroom. Right as I walked in the door, a salesperson greeted me by shaking my hand and asking me if they could help me find something. As I informed them on what I was looking for, they showed concentration and focus in my explanation of what I

needed. They took me to an area of furnature where they showed me a variety of possibilities and helped me decide on a package plan based on my budget. They also gave me a free polishing kit and a polishing cloth to keep my furnature up to par.

I was amazed at the amount of patience they showed while they watched me browse through the store.

Many people, including myself, are annoyed when salespeople constantly bother us when we are browsing. Suprisingly, these ...

• people new their limits. When I was reading a tag or label they left me alone, but when I had a question, they were right there to help me. I noticed that they were very informative and could answer any question I brought to their attention. At the same time, they asked me questions about what kind of budget I was on or what kind of material I prefered. Of course, they always try to sucker you into buying a protection plan. I
        listened to what they had to say and noticed that they were true salespeople. I bought into every protection plan they had, only because it was a good deal.

Harlem had great sales and fair prices. The amount of time and effort that the employees put into my purchase while still respecting my privacy, was amazing. On top of that, the store had a wide selection of furnature in a variety of different colors.

Harlem was a smart choice and I would gladly recommend anyone to shop there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57201270550331/k2311a012/1.2.08