Natural Killers DVD collection  » Movies  »
  • Twelve months down the track, we use these programs for family time all of us sitting down to watch really interesting documentaries
  • If ever there was a collection I would recommend buying into this would be it

• by eturner14

We all know about the commercials on TV trying to sell us low quality products for a cheap $19.99 per month which gets charged straight to your credit card, and of course then we have to pay postage and handling. Then if you read the fine print you will

notice the rate goes up at the end of your 1 month trial. Of course we all cry out SCAM!

I recently brought into one of these collections, The Natural Killers DVD collection. At the start I was extremely skeptical about these products.

To start with I get three dvds a month plus the occasional free gift for $79.00AU per month. As time went on however my partner started to watch more and more of these DVDs and it made me think these arnt such a waste of money after all.

Twelve months down the track, we use these programs for ...

• Natural Killers DVD collection
      family time all of us sitting down to watch really interesting documentaries. Ive never looked back.

We almost have a full collection now and are very pleased with what we have gotten for our money.

Each DVD runs for approximatley 50 minutes, everyone focusing on different predators found all over the

world some endangered and some very popular. We have dvds ranging from Lions to the Iriguanji Jelly fish found in waters off Queensland, Australia’s warm reef coast.

If ever there was a collection I would recommend buying into this would be it. I will bring you reviews from each DVD I watch in future.

Dawn says :

I was wondering if anyone had the address or phone number to this natural killers dvd collection or have a website. I recently started receiving these dvds and had to cancel my subscription, and I wanted to contact them to see how many movies are in the collection because I wanted to start receiving them again, so if anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11201270530331/k2311a012/1.2.08