Black & Decker Griddle GR100  » Housewares  »
  • The Black & Decker GR100 Family Size Griddle is quite possible the best kitchen accessory since the stand mixer
  • Then I found it, the Black & Decker griddle
  • More importantly, I'm a lover of all things cheap and convenient

• by Joshua

Move over big George, there’s a new champ in town. The Black & Decker GR100 Family Size Griddle is quite possible the best kitchen accessory since the stand mixer. When they say family size, they mean it. You can grill an entire meal at once.

Definitely comes in handy in my house. With two brothers, their girlfriends and a dog all waiting to eat, I need to cook a lot of food fast. Instead of dirtying pan after pan, I began shopping around for a grill/griddle. I tried the paid program grills. With promises of fat drainage, easy cleaning, easy storage… I just ended up losing more

money and patience.

Then I found it, the Black & Decker griddle. This thing had three times the surface cook area of the largest grill offered, I had to purchase it. Its sleek size makes it easier to store than you might think. And with its 10.5″ X 21″ cooking area, you can cook almost anything that comes to mind.

It has a great nonstick cooking surface. It’s durable and you no longer need to coat with oils, butters and fats! You can put the entire griddle in the dishwasher or sink, it’s totally submersible once the cord is removed. Adjustable temperature controls, channels away unwanted ...

• fat, removeable drip trays and a warming drawer. And something not most griddles offer, a backspash! No more messy countertops!

I can do a pound of bacon, plus about twelve sausage links. All the while mixing up pancake batter. As soon as the meat is done, a quick wipe with a paper towel and the pancakes go on. Easy! Just for cooking breakfast, it’s worth the buy. But you can cook anything you wish… Steaks, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Potatoes, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Chicken, Pork Chops and so, so much more!

Did I mention this griddle won’t break your bank? There’s no “3-easy-payment” plan, and no outrageous shipping charges.

$35 bucks is what I paid for mine. That’s not even as much as one single payment for competitor griddles that don’t do half (literally) what this bad boy can!

I’m a lover of all things food. More importantly, I’m a lover of all things cheap and convenient. And finally, there’s a deal where you actually get more than you pay for! I’ve had my Black & Decker griddle for over a year, and the surface is still like new after repeated use. It cooks like fresh out of the box.

If you really want a Family Sized cooking griddle, look no further. This griddle is worth making room for!

Black & Decker Griddle GR100

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53201270310331/k2311a012/1.2.08